Sex Work In Victoria Is 100% Legal. Did you know that all sex workers in Melbourne are self-employed?
Sex workers are actually self employed.
Escorts and Adult Service Providers are individually responsible for their own business while working in brothels and/or parlours in Victoria. It is completely legal to work in a licensed brothel. Read more about being an escort here.
At Club 8 Melbourne we ensure the utmost safety of every independent adult services provider that joins our team and ensuring their health and security is looked after providing a safe, welcoming and supportive environment.
Victorian law forbids us from advertising for sex-workers. We can now legally advertise for managers and ancillary staff. However, we recommend that BLA licensed Managers or those seeking to become a licensed manager (Reception work), should call us directly and leave their details for when a vacancy becomes available.
What should you be looking for when considering brothel work in Melbourne?
At Club 8 Melbourne we take care of our escorts by providing services that go above and beyond what you will find at other licensed establishments in Victoria:
- We are a licensed Adult Entertainment Venue (Brothel)
- We adhere to all laws outlined by BLA (Business Licensing Authority)
- We provide flexible shifts and you will always be paid daily
- We guarantee you take home 60% of your earnings
- We provide complementary laundry services
- We provide lockers for your personal belongings
- We provide FREE WiFi, Fully equipped kitchenette, Tea and Coffee
- We provide FREE Sexual health checks with RhED (Star Health)
- We provide a clean and comfortable private lounge area
- We can help you find suitable short-term accommodation
Interested In Working at Club 8 Melbourne?
We will get back to you as soon as possible.
If you would like an answer now, please call us on 03 9574 1666. Our receptionists are very friendly and will be happy to answer your questions.